Three Manhattan beer establishments and three in Brooklyn made Draft magazine’s 2013 list of American’s top 100 best beer bars. The list was released today (Jan. 15).
The complete list is available at the magazine’s web site.
In Manhattan, the chosen few are:
- Blind Tiger Ale House, cited for its Village character and lengthy list of worldly brews. 281 Bleecker St.,
- Rattle ‘N Hum, a midtown destination for beer geeks. 14 E. 33 St.
- Top Hops Beer Shop, a bottle and growler shop in the Lower East Side with 20 taps and 700 bottles. 94 Orchard St.
In Brooklyn, the select three are:
- Beer Table, the tiny, beer-centric Park Slope restaurant. 427b 7th Ave.
- Bierkraft, also in Park Slope, known for its selection of bottled beers, 18 taps and Sammy shop.191 Fifth Ave.
- Sputen Duyvil, cited for its cool, Williamsburg artisan vibe, serious beer list and geek-oriented Belgian selections. 359 Metropolitan Ave.
How many of these establishments have you visited?