The complete list is available at the magazine’s web site.
In Manhattan, the chosen few are:
- Blind Tiger Ale House, cited for its Village character and lengthy list of worldly brews. 281 Bleecker St.,
- Rattle ‘N Hum, a midtown destination for beer geeks. 14 E. 33 St.
- Top Hops Beer Shop, a bottle and growler shop in the Lower East Side with 20 taps and 700 bottles. 94 Orchard St.
In Brooklyn, the select three are:
- Beer Table, the tiny, beer-centric Park Slope restaurant. 427b 7th Ave.
- Bierkraft, also in Park Slope, known for its selection of bottled beers, 18 taps and Sammy shop.191 Fifth Ave.
- Sputen Duyvil, cited for its cool, Williamsburg artisan vibe, serious beer list and geek-oriented Belgian selections. 359 Metropolitan Ave.
How many of these establishments have you visited?